Tel. 07967 878 904
• I am a humanistic and integrative counsellor and psychotherapist and able to offer experience in: Couple and Relationship counselling - Anxiety and Depression - Stress - Working through Relational Trauma - Self Confidence - Bereavement and Loss - Eating disorders - Self Harm -Self Identity - Transitions and Change - Cultural Issues - Anger and more.
• Having worked for a large business for many years looking after employee welfare, I am a trained mediator and coach with a focus on mental health in the workplace. I am experienced at supporting individuals dealing with conflict in the workplace, relationships at work, performance management, redundancy and can offer personal coaching and mediation.
• In addition to my private practice in Nottingham and Ravenshead, I currently work part-time as a student counsellor in a university setting. I also facilitate a Divorce/Separation Support Group in Nottingham.
• I am a Humanistic and Integrative counsellor with an honours degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy, having trained at the Sherwood Institute in Nottingham. It is important to me to keep up to date with the latest research and developments in the profession and to continually develop my own work and I therefore attend international conferences and a variety of professional development workshops.
• I am an accredited member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and work within their ethical framework. I have monthly supervision to ensure that my work is critiqued and of the highest standard.